Welcome to The Hunters Lair! Introduce yourselves here!

Bovine13

Josh here. Old lair name (i think) was Celtichunter. I originally joined the lair right before it turned into thr predatorium. Figured since ive evolved my lair name should evolve with me. Since the old lair i now own my own prop business many know me by, J&K Props. I make just about anything.  But every now and then i get to go back to my roots of prop and costume work and work on predator related work. I truly started my career choice making my first predator suit. Since then ive made a few suits. 2 for myself,  one for my son, a complete upgrade to my wife's predator and a predator suit for a friend.  With possibilities of more predator suit work in the near future.  Looking forward to seeing the old lair back and seeing it thrive. 

Josh

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Pdisc said:

Chris!!! Welcome back to the jungle brother. Can’t wait to see what you bring,you have always continued to put together and paint some seriously rad suits over the years. 

Thanks dude, die hard fans like you keep me inspired to bring the best of me on every build. We definitely gotta suit up and finally the east will meet the west hunters 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hishy Fit said:

Hello All you beautiful predators!!

The Lair being back is just amazing!!!

So great to see all you amazing people here again - I can't wait to see what you've all been up to.

I have been a fan of Alien and Predator as long as I can remember and this character and costume will always be my first love.  Even though it ended up being one hell of a gateway drug into all the costumes. You guys are the best!!!

Love you all!!!!!

Hishy Fit (Amber)

Hello again, friend Hishy Fit!

13237588_10154188155066112_7954074952275

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Greyphantom said:

Hey guys so excited to see the lair again! Its me ernie aka thebigbadwolf from the old forum.im the grey phantom now lol Hi ya'll! 👋 

For anybody who doesn't know me im a cosplayer and builder of sets\ props\costumes. I have started my side business of 3d printing as of last year and have even started making mini predator helmets 😀 Ive done many costumes but my first and favorite is predator. It was my first legit costume all thanks to the great people here on this forum. Long live THE HUNTERS LAIR! 

Ps: im the brown pred on the left. 

IMG_20200201_215323_877.jpg

IMG_20201017_152731_496.jpg

IMG_20200501_220124_074.jpg

20211218_121150.jpg

20211218_095246.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-200446_Facebook.jpg

Ernie!!  Good to see ya here! 

• Like 2

59A4C5C1-8172-4DFE-9CD5-32BC32EE2BCF.thumb.jpeg.c4801a214c727e212fc9a2410d7001fb.jpeg

6 hours ago, JANNELDERPREDATOR said:

Greetings, I’m Jann Elderpredator.

Alien and Predator has been a major part of my life since the age of two, since then I’ve become hardcore fan and collector of the Alien & Predator Universe. I’ve had the name Jann Elderpredator for 17 years now back in February 2005.

Also been making Alien, Predator and many other movie related music videos on YouTube since 2006, feel free to look me up, just type in: Jann Elder Predator

Also very glad to be part of the resurrection of this great website by making the promotional Hunter’s Lair video posted on the main site. Thanks you my bro ICEMAN for recommending me and Gene for contacting me about the project.

Also if you’re on Facebook feel free to join my group “Aliens & Predator Universe”, we have over 70k members now!

here’s my three latest (and main) suits

Glad to be part of the community, 

THE HUNT IS ETERNAL.

4B96B126-FAE7-4245-BA10-034739D56251.jpeg

Great job on the video bro. Very fitting. /_\

• Like 4

Hello everyone! Scott here. It is so good to see so many familiar faces! We are so happy so many have found their way home. Welcome back! We have been working hard to bring this place back to where it belongs. We hope you enjoy the new board and I look forward to the projects and life we all breathe in to it! Long live the lair!

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, JandKhunter said:

Josh here. Old lair name (i think) was Celtichunter. I originally joined the lair right before it turned into thr predatorium. Figured since ive evolved my lair name should evolve with me. Since the old lair i now own my own prop business many know me by, J&K Props. I make just about anything.  But every now and then i get to go back to my roots of prop and costume work and work on predator related work. I truly started my career choice making my first predator suit. Since then ive made a few suits. 2 for myself,  one for my son, a complete upgrade to my wife's predator and a predator suit for a friend.  With possibilities of more predator suit work in the near future.  Looking forward to seeing the old lair back and seeing it thrive. 

Josh

Hello friend JandKhunter!

No photo description available.

• Like 6

I suck at this shit (costuming AND introductions). But here goes.

hello, folks. My name is Keith. I joined the old ezboards Lair shortly after AVP (I guess something good came from that heap) when I was looking to just buy a helmet lol. Not long after being there I ran into Lee (JediUsurper back in the day) MeanGene, Rob, etc. We’ve all kept in touch through the years and I’ve made a life long friend in Lee. The old chat says were epic. I miss them every day lol.

Never been much for costuming. Mostly just interested in the props. And it was an awesome place for that and everyone was welcoming even if I didn’t costume or really even contribute much. 

Ive loved the predator franchise since my dad made a parenting mistake and let me watch the first movie when I was like 7 lol. Instant hook. Such an iconic creature. Created by a legend. Brought to life by the GOAT. 

I’m rambling now. On the old boards I had about 20 different usernames. They were all stupid. So is this one. But it’s here to stay. Please, call me Keith. Or Shrek. 

• Like 10

Hi, my name is Jonny and I used to go by the same name on the old lair.

As par for the course, I've always been a huge fan of the Predator franchise and stumbled across the old lair around 2006 (I think) and got inspired to collect pieces for my own suit. 

Got to know some really great people (Usurper, Manowar and the list goes on) who were really supportive in helping me build my own suit. Got to cosplay a few times in the UK Predator group which i'll also never forget.

Sadly, adulting got in the way so I had to part with the bulk of my suit (still got my original mask, bio and armour set) when we started a renovation project and had kids. But now my kids are a little older I'm hoping to get involved again (eventually) and hopefully they will share my love for the franchise too.

Good hunting everyone. Great to see the lair living on.

Jonny

Screenshot_20220205-134944_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-135359_Facebook.jpg

• Like 8

Hi Pred's and Predette's. 

I'm Still trying to find my way around this new site but once Im sorted I will upload some pics of my work with Suits, props and Artwork ive done over the past 10 years. What I can offer and some before and after repairs and repaints. I look forward to seeing everyone's work and suit progress. 💀

• Like 7

Hey!!!! 

So glad it's back! 

Amanda here. My preddy name is K'Shai (kuh-sigh).  First time I ever costumed up was way back in 1992. Yes. 1992.  

First time attending DragonCon was 2002. Joined the original Hunter's Lair around then and was on the Predatorium for a bit.

My costume has evolved over the many many years from the paper mache bio and bamboo spear when I was a 13 year old girl as a Pred to something a bit better looking now.

Really loved doing the group gatherings at DragonCon with the HL and I hope to get back another DC as soon as I can.

Love you all! 💜

1C063BFC-67CF-496B-AD7D-C718F85A1A46.jpeg

01EBA260-DC1D-467B-B61B-1A6A20B14800.jpeg

F17B9B5C-A8A1-436B-8F28-E3F9956C6EEB.jpeg

• Like 6

Sup! I'm Mugen,I'm sorta new? Sorta not anyways I'm what brought me back was legendary predatorob,he really had impression me way back 05 with his work he wasn't only one but he's definitely up there. I'm formal avpgalaxy member always tried stay connected with other artists/fans I slowly faded out. By 2015 didn't take me until 2018 come back around Predator fanapp was made met some ok folks there wasn't until the app got dropped they made website kept active,I believe it maybe dead in the water.

Well.. folks like Rob I do quite lot art myself as well neca predator figs too lot change since then I'm more involved in sculpting heavy stuff most in 7inch scale I've move past fanart every now and then I'll do something predator related to draw shit out, design stuff rough draw ever detail even if just for figures.

But yeah in all seriousness here I'm huge franchise I've always lean towards classices anything by Steve Wang to crash, narinstudios I love the old shit honestly go on all day but yeah up for me the Predator franchise is like the special effects the art of it but I love the creature design overall but that's one reason why I'm here in to connect share my works, nothing beats first two films here I dig predators say least only thing I love about 2018 is the designs really, but yeah so I'm here now looking forward meet new artists, sculpters and more.

You can also find me at 

https://instagram.com/mugen1r_design?utm_medium=copy_link 

or Twitter for more my work I tend post more on IG every now and then Reddit as well. And figurerealm.

Edited by mugen1r_design
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, KShai1715 said:

Hey!!!! 

So glad it's back! 

Amanda here. My preddy name is K'Shai (kuh-sigh).  First time I ever costumed up was way back in 1992. Yes. 1992.  

First time attending DragonCon was 2002. Joined the original Hunter's Lair around then and was on the Predatorium for a bit.

My costume has evolved over the many many years from the paper mache bio and bamboo spear when I was a 13 year old girl as a Pred to something a bit better looking now.

Really loved doing the group gatherings at DragonCon with the HL and I hope to get back another DC as soon as I can.

Love you all! 💜

1C063BFC-67CF-496B-AD7D-C718F85A1A46.jpeg

01EBA260-DC1D-467B-B61B-1A6A20B14800.jpeg

F17B9B5C-A8A1-436B-8F28-E3F9956C6EEB.jpeg

Hello again KShai1715, the first female Pred of all time!

image/jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr Fett said:

Hello again KShai1715, the first female Pred of all time!

image/jpeg

This is amazing,  welcome back Amanda, you were the 1st female huntress. I remember seeing the first pics of DC thinking ok the game has changed... a true pioneer 

So glad to see you again after almost 19 years?... holy shit we've  been doing this a long time!!!...

• Like 1