Some past fun with Lone Star Hunter Clan and my children lol. Carry the torch!!!

Your excitement is contagious. What a great group you guys have. I've seen you guys on the socials before, tearing it up across Texas. 

Where did you source all of the parts for the suit? Who did the build work?

I'm a big fan of the city hunter as well. My main obsession! Check out The Gallery section. Lots of reference images.

If you have anything you would like to add to the album let us know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeanGene said:

Your excitement is contagious. What a great group you guys have. I've seen you guys on the socials before, tearing it up across Texas. 

Where did you source all of the parts for the suit? Who did the build work?

I'm a big fan of the city hunter as well. My main obsession! Check out The Gallery section. Lots of reference images.

If you have anything you would like to add to the album let us know.

Source is from many in the community, city hunter is chuck ruffing painted by James Houston Wilson, big red is a nightmare fx, little alien was made by my good buddy Ryan Laurel in Austin and the little hives wars was crafted by my bud Eddie Boo and I made the little blue suit that’s due to be redone as he’s grown out. My city hunter head is an older Scott marshall painted by Joe d evans, jungle hunter by Casey/ Joe. I had one of your suits I sold it to Jeff Hathcock I was a little too tall for it 6 2” he works into it better at 5 11”. I’ve had this wild idea since I was a little boy about creating an AVP franchise. I’m buying the suits all to use in fan fiction short films and I have several projects in the works. I will be running a Batman v Predator series and will reprise Big red. This sits outside of Sandy’s story and will fall more in line with the Dark horse story we all know and love. We live near the set of predators and I have been working up an idea to showcase a prequel for crucifix predator taking on a remaining fire team before his capture by the super preds. Goal is to eventually run a lost tribe series and push the story line back to where it was going. Once I step my way through these few projects I hope to build a studio that will one day create its own original series/ franchise lord willing. Until then you all will see me cracking away. /_\

• Like 2

Gene check it out. Got it from Crew Kenley who got it from Mike Micca. Here’s Jeff PredHolio wearing it on the left lol.

5 hours ago, MeanGene said:

Wow! Starting your own Predator franchise. Fuck it. Go for it.

You said you had one of my suits? Which one? Got pics?

Makes sense it was small for you. Im 5-11" myself and it was made around my body core.

1AE24B8A-787B-40C6-A78A-AEAADFB8D1DA.jpeg

Edited by HTXpred
Misspelled name
  • Like 2

Impressive! Looks great. Not sure how many of these I put out there in the universe. Maybe 6-10 copies?

If I were to do it again. I would not do the belt attached to the top. 

Would have just extended the abs down lower to accommodate different body sizes.

Does Jeff hathcock still have it?

17 hours ago, MeanGene said:

Impressive! Looks great. Not sure how many of these I put out there in the universe. Maybe 6-10 copies?

If I were to do it again. I would not do the belt attached to the top. 

Would have just extended the abs down lower to accommodate different body sizes.

Does Jeff hathcock still have it?

Yes I just sold it to him after our show in October. We’ll be meeting up in the next couple months and try and film a teaser with a few of our members. He also cosplays with his son as well. 

1116872A-5537-4B7E-8A68-DD93BDEABC93.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTXpred said:

Yes I just sold it to him after our show in October. We’ll be meeting up in the next couple months and try and film a teaser with a few of our members. He also cosplays with his son as well. 

1116872A-5537-4B7E-8A68-DD93BDEABC93.jpeg

I freekin thought that was screen used 😮😮😮

LOVIN IT DOOOOOOODE

• Like 2

The forum has the ability to host videos. But for now we have it turned off. The hosting site charges us for the data we use.

We need to be wise with how we use it. We are on a shoe string budget.

For now. Slam it on YouTube and drop it in a Thread. Let's use YouTube's free bandwidth. 👍👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kithunter said:

What an amazing group... you all look so great all together.  Each suit tells a story.

The younglings are the just the best.  Great way to include and inspire.

Thanks bro. Love that commission you posted. I like that style of art.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...