THE TRAVELER (?)

oooICEMANooo

It's been years, years that I've said "I need a build a suit, for either to wear or for display". Well I had the small opportunity that jumped out at me and took it. Now I think it's time for a good custom, some thing different. I'm unsure with the color scheme, I'm seeing elder colors or a mix of Lost Hunter (snake) kinda vibe.

Man! it's great to post in this category, was always jelly with everyone's awesome builds....

The (Belt) will hold some vintage 1960s bags that Ive bought on eBay. Think they look like some thing the Hunter would carry. I will dress them up over time. Belt and bags eBay.

(Skulls) I didn't paint these, but will be in the mix of stuff he wears. Real skulls

Beads for dreads (Usurper): He 3d printed the skull and blade runner ones. Saw those and needed them for the build it gives more character to the hunter. Gorgeous beads. Thank you!  Also on the Dreads are some P2 beads in the mix, cast by another member. I painted all the beads.

Dreads: Casey: I'll be removing the black dreads that are left and adding more white.

Necklace is a copy of the Conan Barbarian: Thulsa doom pendant. I painted and dressed it up with a mixture of other beads. I will link my INSTAGRAM to view that better.

Mask is a rare David Pea P1 mask.. Man! years, years Ive been on the hunt for one and well again that opportunity jumped out at me and i took it. Always loved Kithunters and now I have one....

Metal blades will be also attached with the suit. Many will recognize those (Kithunter) Thank you. I will also have some resin p1 blades  attached to the suit while its displayed. Can't have metal blades attached all the time, little heavy...

Suit: Scott Marshall 😉

I will update the list here over time. Keep checking back. I will be posting up the Canon that I had 3d printed for me. 😉 Ill share this when I get a backpack for the build. Unsure what type.

Helmet: I will be using a mouth guard for this build. Undecided but will see and I will work on a full helmet for the mask.

ICE01.jpg

ICE02.jpg

ICE03.jpg

ICE04.jpg

ICE05.jpg

ICE06.jpg

ICE07.jpg

ICE08.jpg

ICE09.jpg

ICE10.jpg

ICE11.jpg

ICE12.jpg

ICE14.jpg

ICE15.jpg

ICE16.jpg

ICE17.jpg

ICE18.jpg

ICE19.jpg

ICE20.jpg

ICE21.jpg

ICE22.jpg

ICE23.jpg

ICE24.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, oooICEMANooo said:

Video of how I'm attaching the gauntlet tops

Really showing that thing who's boss!

Get a tripod and a cheap phone camera mount. Makes video taping things soooo much sexier.

This is my favorite part of the build process. When you get all the pieces together. Set them up and start to lay it all out. It's like the first moment you see the vision that has been in your mind.

Your suit is shaking up to make a splash. That David Pea head is such a nice head.

Are you gonna airbrush it with that Testors airbrush we talked about?

On 2/5/2022 at 6:57 AM, MeanGene said:

Really showing that thing who's boss!

Get a tripod and a cheap phone camera mount. Makes video taping things soooo much sexier.

This is my favorite part of the build process. When you get all the pieces together. Set them up and start to lay it all out. It's like the first moment you see the vision that has been in your mind.

Your suit is shaking up to make a splash. That David Pea head is such a nice head.

Are you gonna airbrush it with that Testors airbrush we talked about?

Yeah think mid March ? I'll be buying few more things so I can have proper setup when I make the videos. Summer time, I'll have the garage closed and some walls up so I can have a play room for myself.. haha