My armour

OzzyHuntress

This is the complete set of my huntress armour. I bought them months apart from different countries, some are from the same guy.
When receiving them I’ve had to cut them to size to fit me, originally they are made for mens adult size. 

after a while I decided to paint them Native American style war paint, I like the culture so I made my huntress appearance more like them. 

BD627329-51AD-4857-85D4-D587742AA851.thumb.jpeg.dab5b6f0de7ee307ea906d3efe5e47b1.jpeg

• Like 4

That is a nice set of armor. Is it hard plastic? Rubber? Mix?

I assume you painted the armor in a traditional silver /dirty way  and then later decided to add the native american theme?

How cool would it be to incorporate something like this? Not sure where or how...
That war paint is something amazing.
image.thumb.png.423142a6e15c644d23d91a3fe0403bf5.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MeanGene said:

That is a nice set of armor. Is it hard plastic? Rubber? Mix?

I assume you painted the armor in a traditional silver /dirty way  and then later decided to add the native american theme?

How cool would it be to incorporate something like this? Not sure where or how...
That war paint is something amazing.
image.thumb.png.423142a6e15c644d23d91a3fe0403bf5.png

It’s plastic all over. It’s light and easy to wear. I painted it traditional dirty silver and then added on the native paint. I love the history and culture, so I wanted to be the first huntress that’s from or based off the Native American culture. 

On 2/12/2022 at 5:49 AM, OzzyHuntress said:

This is the complete set of my huntress armour. I bought them months apart from different countries, some are from the same guy.
When receiving them I’ve had to cut them to size to fit me, originally they are made for mens adult size. 

after a while I decided to paint them Native American style war paint, I like the culture so I made my huntress appearance more like them. 

BD627329-51AD-4857-85D4-D587742AA851.thumb.jpeg.dab5b6f0de7ee307ea906d3efe5e47b1.jpeg

Nice set up ..you can see you take your craft seriously 

• Like 1