P2 Medkit

wtyler

Very nice. I have the original hot toy P1 and the 2.0 classic P1 and the NECA 1/4 scale P1, open mouth  close mouth and mask version’s. It does look like it’s hard to find any good original P2 pics of the medkit. Maybe there is a video that you can pause for reference.

Edited by Tutank
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MeanGene said:

I've come across that worthpoint site before. Never truly understood what they were about and their mission.

But it seems to aggregate all kinds of data into a single point. Pulls from old ebay and other sites.

What is the main purpose of such a site?

I’m not sure myself, but they seem to have nice predator items of all kinds. I looked into it once and it seemed to cost to be on it.☹️

I am closing in on completeing the med kit. I will post up pics and invite comments before I wrap it up.TThis is how it is looking currently. The right hand side is different from the left side but the reference pics are not clear enough.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by wtyler
realign the pics
  • Like 2

What size is this going to be when printed?

Curious because I have P2 back armor that I sculpted and cast. But never made a medkit for it. Wondering how it would fit.

Your rendering is spot on from what I can tell. Looks great from all angles can't complain about any of it. Curious what @Mr Fett says. He has a keen eye for accuracy.