P2 Medkit

wtyler

Wow these are great. 

I was making this for myself but if anyone wants one I can sell the files on my etsy shop. Wont cost very much. I also need to start the search for the tools. If anyone has a lead on the tools we can collab and I will give the med kit files to you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 11:33 PM, wtyler said:

Wow these are great. 

I was making this for myself but if anyone wants one I can sell the files on my etsy shop. Wont cost very much. I also need to start the search for the tools. If anyone has a lead on the tools we can collab and I will give the med kit files to you. 

i would be interested in your files have you got a link ? 

On 11/20/2022 at 11:33 AM, MeanGene said:

Looks really good!

Fun fact @PredatoRob figured out the other day.

All the P2 armor, bios and hard suit components were copper plated and then weathered. Would be cool to copper plate one of these kits and paint it up. 👍

After all my years of working in the paint coatings industry, I just knew that most of the pieces (specifically hero props) used were plated. The helmet was Gold-Plated, but because  gold does not oxidize or tarnish over time; like brass and copper, they used other metallics to weather and age it along with other props. I figured they'd only plate pieces that were up-close on camera and didn't require flexibility were finished in this fashion, hence the Pauldron, the non-stunt chest armor, Disc, Gauntlets, spear, cannon, medi-kit, Hero Net-launcher, and the Hero Helmet. I wonder if it trickled over to some of the Lost Hunter Helmets and equipment. Seeing as how they were simultaneously working on T2 at the same time, I don't see how Stan would've allowed for that expenditure - plating gets expensive, but, who knows. 

Edited by PredatoRob
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I got the files. If anyone wants to get ones to print out let me know. So far I got 4 of the tools, 3 of them have been modified. Still looking for one of them, and will most likely model the capsule ones in the top compartment.  Oh ya, the compartment I forgot to have added to it, so will need to do a bit of scratch building....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The renderings are in the thread above.... I haven't actually printed anything out as I got side tracked... Also, I dont really have the scale set. I was looking for the various med tools, to try to get the size scaled correctly. 

EDIT: I tried to add the files but hey are too large to upload...

Edited by wtyler
corrected grammer

On 2/8/2023 at 3:36 AM, wtyler said:

The renderings are in the thread above.... I haven't actually printed anything out as I got side tracked... Also, I dont really have the scale set. I was looking for the various med tools, to try to get the size scaled correctly. 

EDIT: I tried to add the files but hey are too large to upload...

how big ?