Guardian suit build.

Inkmonster

That is impressive Dwayne.

The city hunter paint work is great. Are you setup to do any paintwork these days?

I am also wondering what brand paints/color pallette you used. The whole thing jives really well.

I think it's time you got back on that horse.

I would love to get back on the horse. Haven't been able to afford it though after I got injured I had to sell off all my airbrushes costume Parts everything. Started sculpting latex Halloween mask of Jason and a original mask idea I had. Haven't had a go at any predator sculpts yet other than the Armor. But I sure miss doing this. The color palette was liquitex parchment and then various FW inks I still have all of them.

8 hours ago, Inkmonster said:

I would love to get back on the horse. Haven't been able to afford it though after I got injured I had to sell off all my airbrushes costume Parts everything. Started sculpting latex Halloween mask of Jason and a original mask idea I had. Haven't had a go at any predator sculpts yet other than the Armor. But I sure miss doing this. The color palette was liquitex parchment and then various FW inks I still have all of them.

Thanks Dwayne.

What were some of the base colors for the armor? Wondering how you got that brass,copper weathered tone. The color combo looks near perfect.

Do you have the exact color names?

I remember when you were building this Dwayne. Is great to hear that you still around. 

I hope to see more of your work, it's been a while brother. 

Maybe the new movie will get you hyped for new badass suits/masks 🙂

-Chris.

Edited by NeoKazama
  • Like 2

Dwayne does nice work. He is making me a sword and a city hunter bone necklace. Can't wait to see them.

This paintwork has got to be one of the best I've seen of this style. Hits the nail on the head. Especially the armor. All those tones mixing and blending. 

I'm a nut for all things P2. Can't help myself. It's a problem.

• Like 1