P2 hero bio

The original bio is in a collection somewhere. In our Gallery section there are all kinds of Images. Take a peek.

I have what is commonly referred to as a stunt version in my collection. I can take some measurements if that is helpful.

What is your plan? To sculpt the helmet from clay?

MeanGene thanks for the info and for offering me the measures of your bio.I have a stunt bio too.I would like to use a stunt bio as base but starting a project without good pics or measures are really difficult task.

Is this the original hero bio?

HEROlarge.297088293_1723239474710611_8392760171165012233_n.jpg.0b0b391a7c3575e1612809506b765412.jpg

Edited by Invisible Killer

• 4 weeks later...

Hey killer... not an expert as far as knowing what out there now... the orignals and stunts from what I recall were 2 separate molds..

I have a stunt pull that was around like 20yrs ago... still have it.. 

Its warped but that was one of the "tells" back in the day..

Hope that answers ya questions 

20210521_091110.jpg

Thanks for the info.How can I contact Patrick Predator?.

As I say,I have a stunt bio I got in 2003 ,maybe one of the first castings but I am not sure if it has the correct size.Where can I buy a P2 stunt bio with the correct size?,not a recast of a recast of a recast.

Edited by Invisible Killer

• 7 months later...

I was told this P2 “stunt” helmet was cast in fiberglass straight from the SWS mold. The helmet is fairly large next to the original Predator stunt helmet. There’s no warpage, and the detail is super sharp. However, if you’re considering making a 1:1 Hero helmet, it was much larger than the stunt. The stunt was sculpted over a mask for someone who was 6ft plus. The Hero was sculpted over a much larger mask for someone over 7ft tall. I’d recommend getting as many screen shots and reference pics as you can. Also, the Hero helmet has sharper details and is much more refined. Trust me, I’ve spent the past 20 years pawning over the P2 Hero. Good luck with your search and your build.IMG_0082.thumb.jpeg.e3d64577c5d6b81022b1281eadf65492.jpegIMG_0081.thumb.jpeg.aba5e98c5ffdb840c23204b09c415c88.jpegIMG_0080.thumb.jpeg.4bcf2e915d8b37c9ea1068a6b83b1146.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s the Hero helmet fresh from the platers. All the hero props; weapons, gauntlets, spear, disc, etc. were all gold/copper plated. That picture was taken during production.

*Note the stunt head in the background they used as a base to sculpt the helmets for the different predators.