AgentK has arrived!

AgentK

I was a member of the old forums and Predatorium and glad to finally be here! I was working on projects many years ago but have since moved to 5 acres and a new home and have a woodcraft business and workshop. The Hoggetowne Medieval Faire starts here in my town in 2 weekends. I have been involved in that for 30+ years. I designed a street character called Saint George the Dragonslayer, (JORJ) after the idea that the historical one was actually a Yautja hunting a Queen. I am revamping the costume for this year and upgrading hopefully. I am also working on a queen skull as his shield. I have abandoned two other designs for various reasons. The only part of this build I was really unhappy with was the breastplate that was thrown together last minute when the good one was damaged. I look forward to joining the crew at conventions and events this year. I am targeting Dragoncon as a vendor but may not be able to swing the booth fee. If not I will Pred Up!!!

AgentK.jpg

• Like 1