Welcome to The Hunters Lair! Introduce yourselves here!

Bovine13

On 2/4/2022 at 6:07 PM, Greyphantom said:

Hey guys so excited to see the lair again! Its me ernie aka thebigbadwolf from the old forum.im the grey phantom now lol Hi ya'll! 👋 

For anybody who doesn't know me im a cosplayer and builder of sets\ props\costumes. I have started my side business of 3d printing as of last year and have even started making mini predator helmets 😀 Ive done many costumes but my first and favorite is predator. It was my first legit costume all thanks to the great people here on this forum. Long live THE HUNTERS LAIR! 

Ps: im the brown pred on the left. 

IMG_20200201_215323_877.jpg

IMG_20201017_152731_496.jpg

IMG_20200501_220124_074.jpg

20211218_121150.jpg

20211218_095246.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-200446_Facebook.jpg

ERNIE!!! Awesome to see you here. Long time!!! Hope all had been well

inCollage_20220206_210110454.thumb.jpg.76d2858bcfc123bac8467b1131914c01.jpg

Hi everybody, I'm Lee from Colchester UK. I joined the original Lair around 2009 when my friend decided he wanted to go to a fancy dress party as Predator. We crafted our first suit with a cheap BIO, Sintra and a muscle suit. Other friends wanted suits and I modded a couple of Rubies with some cheap parts from the Lair. In the meantime I was working on my own suit and constantly upgrading parts including the obligatory lights, sfx and an elastic  band powered blade gauntlet 🤣 I even purchased a Lee Hurley mask which I decided was too nice to wear and displayed proudly in my room. Unfortunately time has not been kind to some of my predator parts but it still displays well. Hope to see some great things on here. 

• Like 7

Hey there!

I'm Adrian from germany (AdvanZed_Creations on IG). 

I started cosplaying back in 2013. I mostly do Star Wars (i'm part of the 501st and Mando Mercs) and Iron Man stuff, but always loved the Preds so I joined the old lair around 2013. Unfortunately I never came around to have a costume. 

Last year I've pulled the lever and ordered my first suit. Tuath / UnrealCostumes will build The Forsaken for me. I'm super excited to see what he does and can't wait to have the final suit in my hands!

Edited by Hiro
  • Like 6

On 2/6/2022 at 9:39 PM, Atlantian said:

inCollage_20220206_210110454.thumb.jpg.76d2858bcfc123bac8467b1131914c01.jpg

Hi everybody, I'm Lee from Colchester UK. I joined the original Lair around 2009 when my friend decided he wanted to go to a fancy dress party as Predator. We crafted our first suit with a cheap BIO, Sintra and a muscle suit. Other friends wanted suits and I modded a couple of Rubies with some cheap parts from the Lair. In the meantime I was working on my own suit and constantly upgrading parts including the obligatory lights, sfx and an elastic  band powered blade gauntlet 🤣 I even purchased a Lee Hurley mask which I decided was too nice to wear and displayed proudly in my room. Unfortunately time has not been kind to some of my predator parts but it still displays well. Hope to see some great things on here. 

Great to see ya on here dooooooode. I remember seeing you before I built my suit at the Colchester Invasion!!! 

• Like 2