Welcome to The Hunters Lair! Introduce yourselves here!

Bovine13

5 minutes ago, SharkForge said:

My mind was blown when Gene told me this was happening TODAY! What an amazing surprise!!!

Those that may remember me from back in the day, I used to go by TehEl1te. I've long since changed my whole brand to SharkForge and am so stoked to see this community grow. I already recognize so many names and it feels like nothing has even changed! 

Thank you for letting me part of this day one!

182416_10150142999025218_3411710_n.jpg

Welcome back Branden! It feels really good to be back at it with everyone. It was a team effort getting this place up and running.
We couldn't have done it without the entire MOD team.

• Like 5

Hello All you beautiful predators!!

The Lair being back is just amazing!!!

So great to see all you amazing people here again - I can't wait to see what you've all been up to.

I have been a fan of Alien and Predator as long as I can remember and this character and costume will always be my first love.  Even though it ended up being one hell of a gateway drug into all the costumes. You guys are the best!!!

Love you all!!!!!

Hishy Fit (Amber)

• Like 12

I thought I'd never see this place again. Other Predator forums have come and gone, but THIS is THE quintessential Predator forum, rising like a phoenix once again. Big thank you to Andrew and others involved for doing this. I haven't done anything Predator in such a long time. You guys have inspired me - again. I've missed all of you, and it feels a little surreal to see familiar names and faces coming together once again. Looking forward to new possibilities and creativity on the one and only Hunter's Lair!

• Like 10

Wow!  Look at all these throwback names!!!  LOVE IT!  Mannowar here.  I think I hit the original Lair around mid-2000's.  I've been costuming to some extent ever since.  Most of my stuff now is P1 based, but I do offer some AvP, and a few random outliers.  GREAT to be back!

• Like 14

Hello folks,

This is Marcus (MProjects), I was a long time member of the original Lair from around 2008+. I used to go by the name of "Wolf Predator 1". 

Met some incredibly talented people on there, I made a lot of amazing friends and memories, 

Nice to see some familiar names again. I hope the Lair continues for good! 

Edited by Wolf
  • Like 11

Hello all! Glad to see the forum back up again! I was around under the name Tetsuo (I think?) On the old forum.
From the north of the UK, Predator and Xeno costumer, known as that Alien that wears the pink collar, seen in a lot of memes, specially the hoovering one.
Part of ALPUK with my Partner Mark and the AVPUK costume groups, mostly attend NEC MCM In Birmingham. 

-Rex x

• Like 12

Name is Chris, also know as Neokazama or InkFxTionStudios

I joined this madhouse back in 2009. This is the place in which i started as an artist.

And i'd be more than happy to learn from all of you and share the little that i may know.

To all of you my ol' brothers in the hunt Andrew, Lee, Gene, Scott, Colm, George, Ice, Mannowar, etc... Is f'king good to be home.

• Like 15

Hi my name is Emily Newton I’m from Australia, 20 years old who’s been a fan for over 5 years. A lot you probably know me on Facebook and instagram as the female predator (Swift Wing), that made a social media hit in the AvP and predator community. I’m new at this and I only started it last year. I’m already one of the well known huntress around and I thanks everyone who appreciate my costume. I’m also glad to finally join this site, I’ve known about it for years and I’m truly thankful that I can be a part of your community. 

C92B7839-A4F2-4BD3-9FDD-9A550067FB18.jpeg

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, NeoKazama said:

Name is Chris, also know as Neokazama or InkFxTionStudios

I joined this madhouse back in 2009. This is the place in which i started as an artist.

And i'd be more than happy to learn from all of you and share the little that i may know.

To all of you my ol' brothers in the hunt Andrew, Lee, Gene, Scott, Colm, George, Ice, Mannowar, etc... Is f'king good to be home.

Chris!!! Welcome back to the jungle brother. Can’t wait to see what you bring,you have always continued to put together and paint some seriously rad suits over the years. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Emily Newton said:

Hi my name is Emily Newton I’m from Australia, 20 years old who’s been a fan for over 5 years. A lot you probably know me on Facebook and instagram as the female predator (Swift Wing), that made a social media hit in the AvP and predator community. I’m new at this and I only started it last year. I’m already one of the well known huntress around and I thanks everyone who appreciate my costume. I’m also glad to finally join this site, I’ve known about it for years and I’m truly thankful that I can be a part of your community. 

Welcome aboard Emily. That’s a stellar suit. Ready for the hunt. 

• Like 3

Hello Everyone..  Its DHB  "I am David" ..  Its so nice to be back .. I've been around since 2008, cloaked most of the time.  will try and be more active this time around.  I dab in electronics and blinking lights lol

And of course costuming the best movie alien hunter there is 🙂

Here is a blast from the past and one of my favorite pics 

IMG_0774.JPG

• Like 16

James Reyes (HTXpred) Joined pretty late I was in highschool back when you all were killing it but I was aware of the lair and lurked the page for many many years. Got to a point in my life where I finally found an avenue to start buying suits in 2015. I formed Lone Star Hunters with Celtic Torres in 2017 and we’ve been performing at con’s ever since with our booths. I have a goal to run a tandem graphic novel/ short film series since I was about 4. Was completely inspired when i saw that this could be a reality when you all did what you did in 03-04’. I have gotten everyone I know involved and nearly every friend and member I know has a suit. We’ll be filming teasers over the next few months can’t wait to see you all on the other side.

ED9BD552-89A9-479D-BAB2-AF055ADDAC54.jpeg

Edited by HTXpred
  • Like 9

I have to say. Reading all of these threads has for me super pumped!

It really is good to see all these old names. I wish the Lair never died so many years ago.

But it is a testament to this place and the people on it that we can all reconnect and feel that same thrill for this crazy site! 

Really really thrilled for what the future holds.

Now let's get to work! Tell your friends to join.

We're not here to take part. We're to take over!

Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Emily Newton said:

Glad to see the "next generation" into the Predator costume hobby. Some of our original Lair ladies were out costuming when you were born! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Hello Everyone! My name is Gen. I think I joined the original Lair around 2010. I started out as a hardcore lurker until I initially tried to start my own build at that time but life inevitably got in the way so I was never able to finish. In fact, I'm fairly sure my last sculpt is somewhere in my basement. I think my handle was PrettyHuntress (or something like that) haha. It's so great to see that the Lair is back up and running and also to see so many familiar names! I'm so excited for this. 

In any case, my new name is "Valkyrie" as a tribute to my first suit which has been dubbed the Valkyrie Huntress. Ain't she a beaut? I love her...currently working on getting a bio made for her so I'm super stoked for that.  Also can't wait to get back out on the hunt with y'all. 🤩🙌🏾

62EF3667-1272-4850-AD16-F61225EA0009.jpeg

2FC0AA5C-AE80-4995-8390-52ABB1AAC3F6.jpeg

A7784BFA-B89F-4201-B7A3-CC1EADB9E640.jpeg

7C8B6D2F-D9E5-44B1-8815-C41A64D56E07.jpeg

Edited by Valkyrie
Picture didn't load properly
  • Like 15

Hey guys so excited to see the lair again! Its me ernie aka thebigbadwolf from the old forum.im the grey phantom now lol Hi ya'll! 👋 

For anybody who doesn't know me im a cosplayer and builder of sets\ props\costumes. I have started my side business of 3d printing as of last year and have even started making mini predator helmets 😀 Ive done many costumes but my first and favorite is predator. It was my first legit costume all thanks to the great people here on this forum. Long live THE HUNTERS LAIR! 

Ps: im the brown pred on the left. 

IMG_20200201_215323_877.jpg

IMG_20201017_152731_496.jpg

IMG_20200501_220124_074.jpg

20211218_121150.jpg

20211218_095246.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-200446_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Greyphantom
  • Like 8

59 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Hello Everyone! My name is Gen. I think I joined the original Lair around 2010. I started out as a hardcore lurker until I initially tried to start my own build at that time but life inevitably got in the way so I was never able to finish. In fact, I'm fairly sure my last sculpt is somewhere in my basement. I think my handle was PrettyHuntress (or something like that) haha. It's so great to see that the Lair is back up and running and also to see so many familiar names! I'm so excited for this. 

In any case, my new name is "Valkyrie" as a tribute to my first suit which has been dubbed the Valkyrie Huntress. Ain't she a beaut? I love her...currently working on getting a bio made for her so I'm super stoked for that.  Also can't wait to get back out on the hunt with y'all. 🤩🙌🏾

62EF3667-1272-4850-AD16-F61225EA0009.jpeg

2FC0AA5C-AE80-4995-8390-52ABB1AAC3F6.jpeg

A7784BFA-B89F-4201-B7A3-CC1EADB9E640.jpeg

7C8B6D2F-D9E5-44B1-8815-C41A64D56E07.jpeg

Don't kill Grogu! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello guys, longtime no see.

So good to be back home.

Member of the ole Lair from 2007, left after the "purge".

Predator fan since 87.

Built 2 suits and was starting on my third when shit went south.

Joined the Colonial Marines in 2013 and helpt start the New Zealand Colonial Marines.

Still keep in touch with lair members and have a place in my heart for old pussy face. 

• Like 6

Welcome everyone.... 

Can't tell you how cool it is to see the reaction to the relaunch of the lair...we are all so beyond thrilled everyone is having that deep affection for this place.

We all feel that the lair was more than just a forum but a place we felt became part of us.. our passion, our craft and one of the most creative  forces in our lives.

Let's spread the word to 4 corners ...all the Hunters throughout the world have a home here..

The lair is back... and I'm so excited for all of us and the future..

FB_IMG_1606572763077.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 1