Welcome to The Hunter's Lair
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My backstory version of "Predators"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

munson

munson
I know some don't like to hear a backstory or go into detail of the Predator world because it may give more of "the mystery that surrounds them" away...

My version is somewhat based a scripture from the bible about how Satan became to be...upon Lucifer "the light bearer" wanting to be greater then god [something along those lines]. Something like "Exorcist: The Beginning" too].

Berzerker....a predator that was a prodigy....a prodigy that became an outcast...

He was exceptional in hunting and tracking, his abilities were unquestionable. The more he hunted, the bigger the trophy he wanted. Nothing would cure his thirst...to him, he believed that honor wasn't in the hunt...but it was in the kill. If you could prolong the hunt and capture your kill, more honor would be bestowed upon you. With every hunt, he wanted to be bigger...better. This drove him to perform experiments on himself in order to become the "ultimate hunter".

But with every hunt he was on, his tactics were questionable. Although questionable to the clan, he was looked upon greatly by a few...The Flusher and Falconer--two predators that gained a belief and followed the Berzerkers in his ways.

The Berzerkers hunting fashion was deemed un-honorable and was brought before the "Council of the Elders" to decide his fate. For his un-honorable huntings--he was banned from hunting. His un-honorable hunts and medical experiments on himself has cost him the ability to hunt. He was outraged...stating "how could they ban the ability to hunt to me!". His banishment filled him with anger-with pure hate for the Elders and his clan. His proteges, Flusher and Falconer, were loyal and viewed the Berzerker as the true leader of the clan...as a "new coming of an age of elite hunters".

The three predators became defiant towards the clan...and towards its elders. They believed that they were destiny in true form...they believed this to an extent that they wanted to gain control of the clan; that it was their destiny to lead the clan. With this, they took their revenge against the elders and attempted to take leadership of the clan. In the battle for the clan, the three predators took the head of the elder that sentenced Berzerkers prior fate.

The three predators fled upon a stolen ship. To form a new clan...with Berzerker as its leader...

From here I guess I could go into detail concerning the "P1S being chained to the large rock thing" stating he was from Berzerker's old clan, sent to bring him back as a trophy...

Hunterfromdaislands

Hunterfromdaislands
Right on and good imagination. I enjoyed reading this. You got my imagination running wild right now :bigthumb:

predator_addict

predator_addict
cool backstory mate right on the money there you should of made the prequel comic for the movie XD

cašador

cašador
I like it. Will an artist please take this concept and do it up as a comic. K thanks.

Contact Us | Community Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Copyright

Copyright @ Movie Prop Sites, LLC, all rights reserved.
Visit our other sites which focus on Movie Props and the Boba Fett Costume.