Welcome to The Hunter's Lair
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Predator Clicking Noise

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM
Hey guys here is my tutorial on the predator growling noise!!

bodiee

bodiee

you could just use a ipod and a speaker with sound clips...

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

Dude who cares. What if someone wants to do it with their voice???

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Ya pretty good idea but most people kinda just use voice changer thing they always sell during Halloween it works quite well.

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

Ya pretty good idea but most people kinda just use voice changer thing they always sell during Halloween it works quite well.

Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those? Predators don't speak english?

TehEl1te

TehEl1te

Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those? Predators don't speak english?

What does English have anything to do with changing your voice?

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

What does English have anything to do with changing your voice?

Why would you want to change your voice if your not gonna say anything??

bodiee

bodiee

Why would you want to change your voice if your not gonna say anything??

no its a great thing to use your voice i was just throwing it out there since 99% of the us population owns a ipod. we're all friends here, no need to be so agressive. :( the ipod with the sounds clips is just more realistic imo.cudos to anyone who can make the noise themselves.

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

no its a great thing to use your voice i was just throwing it out there since 99% of the us population owns a ipod. we're all friends here, no need to be so agressive. :smile: the ipod with the sounds clips is just more realistic imo.cudos to anyone who can make the noise themselves.

Agressive? Who's being agressive?

hez

hez

You are being aggressive. I've noticed in your posts that if you don't get the responses that you want, you respond with something caustic (e.g. dude, who cares?) and try to put down other peoples suggestions. If you want to do things your way, cool. However I think you'll find that if you continue interacting with people as you do currently, pretty soon what will happen is that people will simply stop responding to you. Chill out, accept that you may not actually be right all the time, and that other people will have their own ideas that they will not hesitate to share in your threads. This is, after all, a discussion forum.

PANIK33

PANIK33

You are being aggressive. I've noticed in your posts that if you don't get the responses that you want, you respond with something caustic (e.g. dude, who cares?) and try to put down other peoples suggestions. If you want to do things your way, cool. However I think you'll find that if you continue interacting with people as you do currently, pretty soon what will happen is that people will simply stop responding to you. Chill out, accept that you may not actually be right all the time, and that other people will have their own ideas that they will not hesitate to share in your threads. This is, after all, a discussion forum.

yeah i noticed that he is very agressive you have been im pretty much every post he's ever done
if im right he started off a big argument on the last thread he made
im sure he's a perfectly nice guy but not in your posts with things like

Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those?

they are agressive mate just calm it down a bit if somebody wants to change there voice because they might have a more higher pitched voice and wouldnt suit a predators clicking or growling a voice changer would bring it down
and predator does say things for example
MotherF%&ker and want some candy?

just my peice

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

xXPL4YFTWXxMLM

yeah i noticed that he is very agressive you have been im pretty much every post he's ever done
if im right he started off a big argument on the last thread he made
im sure he's a perfectly nice guy but not in your posts with things like

Voice changer?? Why the hell would you need one of those?

they are agressive mate just calm it down a bit if somebody wants to change there voice because they might have a more higher pitched voice and wouldnt suit a predators clicking or growling a voice changer would bring it down
and predator does say things for example
MotherF%&ker and want some candy?

just my peice

Want some candy? Haha oh ya I remember that!

TehEl1te

TehEl1te
and to get back to the point playftw... having a voice changer will allow someone to make noises that aren't human sounding. If someone can do the clicking sound or do a decent growl... a voicechanger could possibly aid in the "not from this world" effect.

MEANGENE83

MEANGENE83
This thread is just pure comedy! Great read!

newpred

newpred
yea hes still unblooded if thats his youtube tut he linked. I like the click to be from my own voice also but since its hard to do it loud im still looking for a way to amplify it

cašador

cašador

Not bad but you can still hear you breathing. I swear I will have a video posted on this in the near future as I am still waiting for internet to get set up in my place since I just moved in.

cašador

cašador
Hey gang, got to make the video of the me doing the clicking noises. I kinda messed 'em up but you can hear it still. I'll make more when I'm not so tired, lol. Below is the me and then the actual predator clicking noise for comparison.

<--- first tutorial, 7 minutes long please watch

<-- I got some good clicking sounds in on this one, check it out

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related <-- actual predator clicks

Contact Us | Community Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Copyright

Copyright @ Movie Prop Sites, LLC, all rights reserved.
Visit our other sites which focus on Movie Props and the Boba Fett Costume.