Welcome to The Hunter's Lair
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ice - WIP Helmets & Finished Bio Helmets

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

Ice

Ice

All Helmets can now be seen in my gallery.

http://www.thehunter...y/album/20-ice/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are two bios that are close to being done. These pictures are Not recent, maybe a week old. Today I'm doing the finishing touches on the Wasp and the Sub-Zero Bio, I have a base coat sitting and its awaiting for the paint I ordered for the bio. The Sub-Zero bio is a custom I came up with and its one of a kind. I have another Custom I'm going to be starting after this ones done for Chocoboy. Here are two teaser Pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pics to come this week. Hoping to have these done maybe in a week.

Edited by Ice, 12 October 2011 - 06:09 AM.

GREYBACK HUNETR

GREYBACK HUNETR

Here are two bios that are close to being done. These pictures are Not recent, maybe a week old. Today I'm doing the finishing touches on the Wasp and the Sub-Zero Bio, I have a base coat sitting and its awaiting for the paint I ordered for the bio. The Sub-Zero bio is a custom I came up with and its one of a kind. I have another Custom I'm going to be starting after this ones done for Chocoboy. Here are two teaser Pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pics to come this week. Hoping to have these done maybe in a week.

pm me about the bios .............nice

Guan-thwei

Guan-thwei

Posted Image

I'm totally digging the Subzero Bio and I just happen to be a huge Mortal Kombat fan I don't know if that was your inspiration for the sculpt, but very well done

pill baxton

pill baxton
i really like the grating and tubing on the sub-zero mask,good work!

hez

hez
They both look pretty sick Ice, great work man.

Unforgiven Hunter

Unforgiven Hunter
Loving the look of the Sub-Zero bio so far. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the paint job on it.

-Chris

carlart

carlart
Nice Job, Jeff! Lovin' the Sub Zero one myself. Are you planning to back up the mesh with a substrate? A bio wouldn't be a bio if it let the air in.

Blasturbator

Blasturbator
Sub-zero ftw.... I wanna see it with the paint job i bet it will look awesome :jawdrop:

NEMES1S

NEMES1S
Wow that yellow is intense!! Nice job.

xdmray

xdmray
seriously Ice, you do some of the best paintups on here. the Sub zero mods look great.

predator666thepain666

predator666thepain666
Mighty fine work Jeff. Think we're all extremely interested in the sub zero paint up. Cant wait

Uratz

Uratz
Yup Sub Zero Rocks! Paint it up already. :jawdrop:

Usurper

Usurper
loving the look of both so far, different yet still totally predator :jawdrop:

kwalsh000

kwalsh000
Great work man. The grating effect really suits, any pred wud be proud to have them!

kithunter

kithunter
Yes and Yes.....I'll take them both.....The bios look really sweet.

nice job ice,. i like the fact that you kept them looking hunter like

Aquis Hydro

Aquis Hydro
I particularly like the Sub-Zero as it something different. Kinda reminds me of the Jason Vorhees hockey mask a bit.

Though I do agree with Carl, you could put something behind the mesh perhaps

Ice

Ice

I particularly like the Sub-Zero as it something different. Kinda reminds me of the Jason Vorhees hockey mask a bit.

Though I do agree with Carl, you could put something behind the mesh perhaps

Thank for all the compliments.

The mesh, I'M adding another type of mesh on the inside of the bio.
I have a few types of mesh here I might use, dont know which one just yet.

Detale78

Detale78
Wow Jeff those look fantastic!!! Amazing work on the Wasp hope to see more pictures soon. :jawdrop:

azurepred

azurepred
both look great so far :jawdrop:

T-800

T-800
Sub zero!!!! Coincidently sub zero's original Fatality is where he rips his opponents spine and skull out =) Just like our dreaded friends.
Awsome work =D

Guan Ki its-pa

Guan Ki its-pa
Awesome job Ice. The yellow on the wasp is very cool and I love the sub-zero style.

crawjaw

crawjaw
I seem to agree with most here that sub-zero is the favourite. Mind you, the other isn't to shabby either.
Like your style.

celtpred

celtpred
Hey Ice, killer work there mate they both look excelent but sub-zero is the one that I can wait to see finished and as for the mesh when the head is behind it will look outstanding showing some of the jaw. Again great work and keep the pics coming.
Stephen.

Ice

Ice
The paint job on the Wasp is done. All it needs now if for me to seal the paint job and add the Lens, LEDS, And the hanging wire on the back. I'm very happy with the turn out. I surprise my self every time with these paint jobs. I'm now just working on the Sub-zero helmet, not to long tell I'm finished with it. I will have finished pictures of the Wasp In a few days...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Detale78

Detale78
Incredible work really love what you did with this piece. Can't wait to see it a finished. :bigthumb:

The paint job on the Wasp is done. All it needs now if for me to seal the paint job and add the Lens, LEDS, And the hanging wire on the back. I'm very happy with the turn out. I surprise my self every time with these paint jobs. I'm now just working on the Sub-zero helmet, not to long tell I'm finished with it. I will have finished pictures of the Wasp In a few days...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Contact Us | Community Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Copyright

Copyright @ Movie Prop Sites, LLC, all rights reserved.
Visit our other sites which focus on Movie Props and the Boba Fett Costume.