Welcome to The Hunter's Lair
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FREE clay samples *UK/EU*

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Xrobots

Xrobots
Wasn't sure to put this one as it's not really a classified ad.

If anyone would like a free sample of either WED clay or Klean Klay then drop me a PM and I'll get some off to you for free with free postage.

Check out http://www.propbuild...k/products.html for more details on both.

This is open to anyone in the UK or EU.

-James

Creative Resources Distribution Limited

Renveii

Renveii
Oooh! To anyone in the EU? Completely free of charge?

Long Tall Sally, she built sweet - she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some clay!

Xrobots

Xrobots

Oooh! To anyone in the EU? Completely free of charge?

Long Tall Sally, she built sweet - she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some clay!

Yep totally free, free clay, free postage.

Renveii

Renveii
That's awesome, bro.

TuaCathach

TuaCathach
mate i'd be interested in the samples.. i'm going to be looking at making a sculpt soon...

Xrobots

Xrobots

mate i'd be interested in the samples.. i'm going to be looking at making a sculpt soon...

Ok, just PM me your address and tell me if you want Klean Klay (I'll send you soft/regular/firm), WED clay, or both.

It really is totally free - no catches ;-)

Usurper

Usurper
Real nice of you to offer this, if i didnt have such a big amount of chavant id be in touch over the KLEAN clay, as im quite curios about the grades.

hope you get some sales out of your offer.

:)

Xrobots

Xrobots

Real nice of you to offer this, if i didnt have such a big amount of chavant id be in touch over the KLEAN clay, as im quite curios about the grades.

hope you get some sales out of your offer.

:)

I'd be happy to send you some anyway if you want to try it out of curiosity - I can send all of the grades, soft/medium/firm. It's mostly softer than Chavant, so the soft Klean klay is really soft which is good for certain sculpts. PM me your address if you fancy a go.

Usurper

Usurper
will do thanks.

i suppose i could hae several different clay boxes for different builds.

Renveii

Renveii
Just wanted to make a post to notify you guys that I got it on the mail today. Way faster shipping than I expected! I thought it was going to take weeks or something. Good amount of clay for being a free sample, too; About 250-260 grams... if my weighing scale works properly.

Thanks alot, brother.

Xrobots

Xrobots
Glad it arrived ok Renveii,

The offer's still open to anyone who wants to try some, just let me know what you'd like and your address.

Skullsplitter

Skullsplitter
Really awesome of you to send these samples, got them in the mail this Saturday, gonna try them out tonight for making mock-up/maquettes of my custom thigh armor design.

Usurper

Usurper
Shit sorry, i put a thanks in the FEEDBACK section but forgot to post here.

chrz buddy :lol:

TuaCathach

TuaCathach
mine hasn't arrived yet.. :lol: i'll just keep an eye on the post

impaiatu

impaiatu
I'll send you a pm bro!many thankses!

Xrobots

Xrobots

mine hasn't arrived yet.. :lol: i'll just keep an eye on the post

Hmmm... that one went by air mail, watch out for it, but if it's doesn't arrive we'll try again.

TuaCathach

TuaCathach
i dare say it will arrive tomorrow mate. the postal system over here is a bit backwards at the best of times

Xrobots

Xrobots

i dare say it will arrive tomorrow mate. the postal system over here is a bit backwards at the best of times

Actually I'm having trouble finding your original PM - did I reply to you?

smasher

smasher
them manikin head are an awesome price going to have to look in to buy 1 of them i was going to cut 1 off my manikin its self lol as for the kleen clay awesome price to i was wondering is this company the same 1 that sells the kleen clay on ebay :lol:

TuaCathach

TuaCathach
still hasn't arrived a pox on the irish postal system... anyway not to worry. i will ask the advice of the guys that have gotten theirs and take it from there mate

Xrobots

Xrobots

them manikin head are an awesome price going to have to look in to buy 1 of them i was going to cut 1 off my manikin its self lol as for the kleen clay awesome price to i was wondering is this company the same 1 that sells the kleen clay on ebay :lol:

Yep - the one and only in the UK ...but our direct prices are cheaper.

predamaker

predamaker
hey man the clay arrived today thanks a lot, gonna have to sculpt something now :bigthumb:

Guest_Armourdillo_*

Guest_Armourdillo_*

Yep - the one and only in the UK ...

I hate to burst your bubble James.......but you're NOT the one and only UK distributor.... :lol:

http://www.technoven...asp?filter=klay

........but you ARE the one and only uk distributor thats WORTH bookmarking!!! :boogie:

Besides giving it away lol......when Xrobots SELLS his clay (lol)....his prices are VERY reasonable and competative
Good service and NO hidden extras......like vat.

Just check out the prices of his (probably) only competitor!!! :bigthumb:

Xrobots

Xrobots
Yes, I saw that a while ago, that's more than twice our price PLUS VAT... and they don't have firm.

We are the one and only on eBay however.

esdain

esdain
oooh, clay arrived this morning, thanks, decent amount, should be able to get a feel for what i want.

Contact Us | Community Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Copyright

Copyright @ Movie Prop Sites, LLC, all rights reserved.
Visit our other sites which focus on Movie Props and the Boba Fett Costume.